You and a friend will travel to Park City, Utah and get outfitted with all new Rossignol ski or snowboard gear, Giro ski accessories, Obermeyer outerwear, and a Liftopia gift card. This 6 day adventure includes a round trip flight, lodging, lift tickets, transportation, and an exclusive tour of Rossignol’s headquarters.
VACATION PACKAGE DETAILS
- Round Trip Airfare for 2 to Utah – $1,260 value*
- Lodging – $1,600 value
- Lift Tickets – $850 value
- Transportation to and from Airport – $200 value
- Liftopia Gift Card – $400 value
- Tour of Rossignol Headquarters & Sneak Peek of 2018 Gear – PRICELESS
SKI GEAR DETAILS
- Experience 88 Skis – $750 value
- Axial 3 120 Bindings – $300 value
- Allspeed Elite 130 Mens Ski Boots – $850 value
- Experience Carbon Ski Poles – $80 value
- Temptation 84 Womens Skis – $800 value
- Saphir 110 Womens Bindings – $200 value
- Pure Pro 80 Womens Ski Boots – $500 value
- Temptation Fiber Ski Poles – $80 value
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES DETAILS
- 2 Giro Range Helmets – $480 value
- 2 Giro Contact Goggles – $480 value
- Obermeyer Shopping spree on SKIS.com – $2,000 value
- High Sierra Double Ski Bag – $150 value
- 2 High Sierra Wheeled Trapezoid Bags – $260 value
- 2 High Sierra Symmetry backpacks – $160 value
TOTAL VALUE OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES
*Round trip airfare is an approximate value due to fluctuation of airline pricing during time of the flight and location.
With over 25 years in the business, Skis.com is a company built for skiers, by skiers. From boots to beanies, our experts will outfit you and your family from this season to the next.
Liftopia is driving change through innovation in the ski industry. Liftopia helps people spend more time doing activities they love by helping our partners run their businesses more effectively.
Rossignol is the emblematic benchmark brand in the winter sports market. It offers all users, from leisure skiers to experts, products for alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding.
It’s always been more than just a helmet thing, or a snow thing. It’s about the ride. Specifically, your ride. Giro exists to enhance your connection to the ride, and the feelings it brings to life.
Over the years Obermeyer has pushed the boundaries and led the way for many innovations including down and soft shell jackets, and the first breathable and waterproof fabrics.
SKI is the go-to guide for passionate skiers and their families. SKI embraces skiers of all attitudes and abilities, delivering the action of the world’s most exciting sport without any of the arrogance.
Protect Our Winters is the environmental center point of the global winter sports community, united towards a common goal of reducing climate change’s effects on our sports and local economies. This year Ultimate Snow Experience is proud to partner with POW. Thanks to Skis.com, the grand prize winner will have a donation to POW given in their name.
Park City has cemented itself as a premier winter sports destination in Utah and the United States. The Utah Olympic Park serves as a competition and training venue year-round for aspiring Winter Olympic athletes. And with a wide array of facilities, venues, rental & equipment shops, and recreation areas, Park City is the perfect city for any winter.
LAST YEAR’S WINNER
Meet Pat. He jumped on this great opportunity to spend some quality time in Park City with his dad. They spent 6 days riding three different resorts on their new gear from Rossignol and really enjoyed touring the Rossignol Headquarters.
The trip was an once in a lifetime opportunity to spend with my Dad. The Hyatt Place was very nice and clean, also close. It was an amazing time skiing the largest ski area in the US. We found some fresh powder and amazing terrain out by Jupiter Peak. I’ve never had on mountain food as good as Deer Valley.